Digital Marketing Intern
Responsibilities and Duties
Digital Marketing Intern.
Pune (Work from Office)
INR 3000-5000 /month
The Digital Marketing intern will report to the Product Manager.
At RaMa technologies, we have 2 major segments we work on:
1. Projects– The results of this type are owned by our clients and we develop customized solutions as per their requirements.
2. Products- Products are owned by RaMa Technologies and we work on them independently with the aim to launch them in the appropriate market and plan accordingly.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Do Market-research and Product Analysis.
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates/Provides the requirements for engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Planning and launching optimized advertisements and Digital Marketing campaigns as per the stage of the company and respective requirements.
- Planning, monitoring, and enhancing the social media presence of the company and clients as per the instructions given.
- Focusing on the SEO and SEM including elements like keywords, image optimization, on-page, and off-page SEO.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, MixPanel, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, MixPanel, etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or higher degree in marketing or relevant field.
- SEO & SEM.
- Digital Marketing.
- Market Analysis.
Join only if:
- You are both creative and analytical person.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do.
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration.
Rules of our workplace:
- Everyone who is dependent on you is assumed to be your client, be it among the team members or be it an external client.
- Be that person with whom everyone wants to work with.
Get in touch with us!
Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
But don’t you worry, because we’ve got a team that will help you achieve it!