Responsibilities and Duties
Pune (Work from Office)
INR 1,80,000 – 3,60,000
The PHP Developer will report to the Technical Director.
At RaMa technologies, we have 2 major segments we work on:
1. Projects– The results of this type are owned by our clients and we develop customized solutions as per their requirements.
- Products- Products are owned by RaMa Technologies and we work on them independently with the aim to launch them in the appropriate market and plan accordingly.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Producing detailed specifications.
- Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- In-Depth knowledge of PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter frameworks.
- Proven software development experience in PHP and Laravel.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Join only if:
- You are both a creative and analytical person.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do.
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration.
Rules of our workplace:
Everyone who is dependent on you is assumed to be your client, be it among the team members or be it an external client.
- Be that person with whom everyone wants to work with.
Get in touch with us!
Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
But don’t you worry, because we’ve got a team that will help you achieve it!