Responsibilities and Duties
Pune (Work from Office)
The UI/UX designer will report to the Product Manager.
At RaMa technologies, we have 2 major segments we work on:
1. Projects– The results of this type are owned by our clients and we develop customized solutions as per their requirements.
- Products- Products are owned by RaMa Technologies and we work on them independently with the aim to launch them in the appropriate market and plan accordingly.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, search buttons, navigation buttons, sliders tabs, and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Focusing on the SEO and SEM including elements like keywords, image optimization, on-page, and off-page SEO.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- 6 months- 1-year experience in the relevant field is required.
- Proven experience UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of mobile and web-based app interface, concepts, and best practices.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe. cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time-management skills.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors in computer science or relevant field.
- Have the knowledge and skills to create customized GIFs.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, illustrations, sketches, and tables).
Join only if:
- You are both creative and analytical person.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do.
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration.
Rules of our workplace:
- Everyone who is dependent on you is assumed to be your client, be it among the team members or be it an external client.
- Be that person with whom everyone wants to work with.
Get in touch with us!
Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
But don’t you worry, because we’ve got a team that will help you achieve it!